Extra-thin colored seal for swimming pools.
Quick-drying CG2 AW polymer-modified mortar for extra-smooth sealing of joints from 1 to 4 mm. Protected with Sanitized®.
BEYEM JUNTA EXTRAFINA is a quick-drying polymer-modified colored mortar for fine joints formulated with a cement base, selected granulometry aggregates, synthetic resins, mineral pigments and organic and inorganic additives. Specially designed for the extra-smooth grouting of joints from 1 to 4 mm. Indoor Environment Quality.
- Resistant to mold stains. Prevents the formation of spores that can cause allergies.
- Lasting fresh environment. Goodbye bad smells.
- Stable and long-lasting colour.
- High hardness. High resistance to abrasion. Low water absorption.
- Quick commissioning. Easy to use. Easy cleaning. It doesn't scratch.
- Very low VOC emissions.
The useful supports for the application of BEYEM JUNTA EXTRAFINA are, among others:- Conventional supports based on cement.
- Cementitious adhesives
The supports indicated above must be healthy, clean, free of traces of paint, adhesive, poorly adhered parts or substances that may hinder adhesion. The support should not have clear moisture problems.
Once the support is dry, dust and dirt must be cleaned from the flanks and bottom of the joint so that adhesion is not hindered. If necessary (porous ceramic, heat and/or strong wind), the bottoms of the joints will be moistened a few hours before application.
When grouting very porous or rough tiles on their surface (consult the manufacturer or do a preliminary test to verify ease of cleaning), a preliminary treatment with BEYEM TAPA must be done, which protects the tiles, avoiding possible colorations and facilitating subsequent cleaning. by formation of a superficial film on which the colored mortar slides.
How to use
Knead BEYEM JUNTA EXTRAFINA with 1.50-1.60 liters of clean water per 5kg bag manually or with an electric mixer until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free mixture is obtained. The amount of water in the mixture can be adapted in order to facilitate the application; however, an excess of mixing water can cause a visible retraction of the joint. Let stand 5 minutes before application.
The joints will be filled by compressing the paste with a spatula or rubber trowel, spreading the product diagonally, or with a fillable gun.
Wait until the paste is no longer plastic (the paste becomes opaque, it is no longer shiny) and proceed to clean with a damp sponge or remove the excess dry paste with a spatula. Do not start prematurely, as you could partially empty the joint and not allow it to dry completely, as this could damage the surface of the tiles. The time until the paste becomes opaque will range from 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size of the joint and the environmental conditions.
- Do not apply below 5ºC or above 35ºC.
- Do not apply with risk of frost, rain, strong winds or direct sun.
- On hot days, the flanks of the joints should be moistened with clean water to ensure proper hydration of the joint.
- Outside, the joints must be protected from rain until the grouting mortar has completely dried.
- Before proceeding to fill in the joints, it is necessary to allow a minimum of 24-48 hours to elapse from the placement of the flooring or coating, depending on the environmental conditions.
- If after cleaning the surface, it remains dirty, due to an incorrect application procedure, an acid cleaner (BEYEM DESIN) can be used after at least 15 days.
- For antacid grouting use BEYEM JUNTA EPOXI.
- For joints greater than 4 mm, use BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL.
- When renewing deteriorated joints, a minimum uniform depth must be ensured before applying.
Presentation and conservation
BEYEM JUNTA EXTRAFINA is packaged in 25 kg bags and 5 kg bags (Boxes of 4 bags).
Conservation: 12 months in original closed container, protected from humidity and in covered places.