Colored tile grout mortar
Colored tile grout mortar in 5 kg bag.
Select the color code based on the color chart shown next to the product photo.
Polymer-modified tile grout mortar with bacteriostatic and fungistatic properties for joints from 1 to 20 mm.
BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL is a polymer-modified, colored tile grout mortar formulated with cement, selected aggregates, special additives, synthetic resins and mineral pigments. BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL incorporates a large spectrum biocide that provides algaecide and fungicidal properties. For joints from 1 to 20 mm. Indoor environment quality.
- Low water absorption.
- High hardness.
- High resistance to abrasion.
- Algaecide and fungicide effect.
- Easy to use. Easy cleaning.
- Excellent workability. Plastic and ductile consistency.
- Very low VOC emissions.
- Intelligent microencapsulated pigment (black color)
Grout mortar for joints from 1 to 20 mm. Suitable for all types of ceramic tiles, natural stone, glass mosaic, marble , etc. For interior and exterior situations to walls and floors. Specially suitable for use in wet areas (swimming pools).
BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL is suitable for:
- Cement based substrates.
- Cement tile adhesives.
Preparation of substrates
Instructions for use
Mix manually of mechanically BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL with 1,45l per bag (5Kg) of clean water until a homogeneous, creamy and lump-free paste is obtained. The amount of mixing water can be adapted in order to facilitate the application; however, an excess of mixing water may cause a visible shrinkage of the grout. Let the mix stand for 5 minutes before application.
Fill the joints completely using the appropriate trowel or rubber float, making sure the joints are completely compacted, with no unevenness. Remove excess of BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL, while still fresh, from the surface moving the float diagonally across joints.When the mixture loses its plasticity and becomes matt, clean excess of grout mortar with a damp hard cellulose sponge or rubber float working diagonally to the joints. If cleaning is carried out too early (when the mixture is still plastic), the grout may be dragged from the joint leading to colour variation. On the other hand, if the grout has already hardened, it is necessary to clean the surface mechanically, which could scratch the surface of the tiles.
- Do not apply on plastic, metal or wood.
- Do not apply below 5ºC or above 30ºC.
- Do not apply when there is risk of frost, rain, strong wind or direct sunlight.
- When applying BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL in extremely hot, dry or windy days, it is recommended
- to wet the joints after several hours.
- In outdoor, joins should be protected from rain until completely drying of grout mortar.
- Adhesive should normally be left for at least 24-48 hours before grouting.
- Use BEYEM DESIN to clean up stained tiles (wait at least 15 days after application) . Make sure the product does not damage the tile. Do not use on grouted joints.
- If the grout is required to be completely impervious to water or chemically resistant, use BEYEM JUNTA EPOXY.
- For porcelain tiles and natural stone BEYEM ADIFLEX can be added to the grout mortar, because with the addition of this product a transverse deformation S1 is achieved.
BEYEM JUNTA UNIVERSAL is packed 25 kg plastic lined paper bags and 4×5 kg boxes.Storage: when stored unopened in a cool dry place, shelf life is 12 months from date of manufacture.