Refractory polyurethane foam with cannula
Fire resistant FR foam. It offers a resistance of up to 240 minutes, in addition to excellent acoustic insulation. Its new HY (High Yied) formulation provides a 25% performance compared to its previous version.
- Installation of fire resistant window and door frames.
- Fire and smoke resistant seals between partitions, ceilings and floors.
- Fire resistant up to 240 minutes depending on the size of the joint.
- Smoke and gas sealant.
- High acoustic and thermal insulation.
- Excellent adhesion on most materials (except PE, PP, PTFE).
Shake the spray can for at least 20 seconds. Place the adapter on the valve. Moisten surfaces with a water spray prior to application. For unconventional substrates a preliminary adhesion test is recommended. Take pressure off applicator to stop. Fill the holes and cavities to 1/3, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers, repeat wetting after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed with Soudal Foam & Gun Cleaner or acetone. Before using the Gun & Foamcleaner, test whether the surfaces are affected or not. Especially plastics and lacquer or paint coatings can be sensitive to this. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically or with Soudal PU-Remover.