C2TE PORCELAIN FLEXIBLE ADHESIVE CEMENT
Cementitious adhesive with mixed binders for laying low-absorption ceramics indoors and outdoors.
- Cementitious adhesive according to UNE EN 12004 standard as C2 TE.
- Cementitious adhesive of mixed binders, endowed with high adherence, with reduced slip and prolonged open time.
- Especially indicated for the application of rectifications.
- Bonding of all types of ceramic pieces, marble, granite and natural stone.
- Swimming pool coating.
- Don't grab. Excellent initial adhesion.
- High open time, allows the grinding of parts.
- Conventional supports, plasters and cement mortar floors.
- Suitable for laying on plasterboard partitions.
- Application in interiors, pavements and baseboards in exteriors.
- The supports will be resistant, stable, they must have adequate flatness and be clean, free of dust, remains of release agents, etc.
- Do not apply on plaster or paint.
- If the support is very porous, very absorbent or in hot weather, moisten the support and wait for the water film to disappear before applying the product.
How to apply thr product
- Add water and mix manually or mechanically until a homogeneous and workable consistency.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then re-knead until a consistent and homogeneous mixture is obtained, ready to work.
- Spread the product on the support in panels not exceeding 2 m2, combing with the notched trowel to regulate the thickness. In case of double gluing, also spread on the back of the piece.
- Place the pieces on the fresh product, pressing them until complete contact is achieved on the entire surface, flattening the grooves.
- In the case of formation of a superficial film, it should be combed again or removed and the product applied again. The adhesive must not be moistened.
- For the grouting of the tiling, wait 24 hours and 48 hours on the floors.
- Leave a joint of at least 2 mm indoors and 5 mm outdoors. Respect perimeter and structural joints. In interior pavements, leave partition joints every 50 m2 and 30 m2 in exteriors.
Precautions and recommendations
- Do not apply when there is a risk of frost or rainy weather, or with temperatures below 5ºC or above 30ºC.
- In extreme weather conditions (wind and high temperatures) it dries faster than normal, causing a reduction in the open application time.
- Check the stickiness of the paste by periodically lifting a tile placed and observing that it is well adhered.
- Do not apply on supports with more than 3% humidity.
- Maximum weight of tiles on vertical walls: 40 kg/m2
- In applications on plasterboard partitions, check that the support is well fixed to prevent movement.
- For plaster supports, use FERBALCA SUPER ESPECIAL YESO or FERBALCA PORCELANICO FLEXIBLE YESO, avoiding dead plaster and weak plaster.
- The pool can be filled after 7 days of applying the adhesive.
- The watertightness of the pool must be ensured by the construction of the pool itself.
- For pieces reinforced with fiberglass mesh glued on the back, consult the technical department.
- Never apply with the technique known as "dotted or sticky".
From 4 to 5 kg/m2 aprox. Simple gluing.
From 7 to 8 kg/m2 aprox. Doble glue.